1. To buy products on the site, it is not necessary to be registered.
2. The sales contracts by electronic means offered on this site are subject to compliance with current legislation in Chile. In particular, the regulations on consumer protection and personal data protection.
3. For all purposes related to contracts by electronic means offered by this site, the provider and consumer set their domicile in the commune of Santiago de Chile, to the jurisdiction of whose courts they submit.
1. "consumer" the natural or legal person who buys goods or services through the electronic platform provided by this site
2. "Supplier" the company Bestias Ltda. that through this website offers goods and services to consumers
5. The mere visit of this website in which certain goods and services are offered, does not impose any obligation on the consumer, unless he has unequivocally accepted the conditions offered by the supplier, in the manner indicated in these terms and conditions.
6. The right of unilateral withdrawal established in article 3 bis letter b) of the consumer protection law is excluded from all contracts concluded by electronic means on this website, a fact that is known and accepted by the consumer. This exclusion under no circumstances can be interpreted as a clause excluding the supplier's liability for defects and/or defects of the thing sold, which will be governed by the legislation in force at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
7. Contracts by electronic means offered on this site will be understood to have been concluded after the consumer accepts these terms and conditions and the provider sends written confirmation of the same to the email address indicated by the consumer.
8. In the contracts offered through this site, the supplier will inform, in an unequivocal and easily accessible way, the steps that the consumer must follow to celebrate them, and will inform if the electronic document in which the contract is formalized will be filed and if it will be accessible to the consumer. The mere fact of completing all the steps that for these purposes are indicated on this site to make a purchase, is equivalent to accepting that the offering company has effectively complied with the conditions contained in this numeral. In addition, the contract by electronic means will indicate the supplier's postal or electronic mail address so that the consumer can identify and correct any errors in the shipment or in their data.
9. Any acceptance of the offer will be subject to the condition precedent that the offering company validate the transaction. Consequently, for any operation carried out on this site, the confirmation and/or validation or verification by the provider will be a requirement for the formation of consent. To validate the transaction, the supplier must verify:
1. That it has, at the time of acceptance of the offer, the species in stock.
2. That it validates and accepts the means of payment offered by the user.
3. That the data registered by the client on the site coincide with those provided when accepting the offer.
4. To inform the user or consumer about this validation, the supplier or the offering company must send a written confirmation to the same electronic address that the user has registered accepting the offer and that is referred to in the previous numerals.
Rights of the Buyer or Consumer
The consumer will enjoy all the rights granted to him in these terms and conditions.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the consumer will enjoy all the rights recognized by Chilean legislation on consumer protection in force at the time of the conclusion of the contract, with the exception of the exclusions expressly contained in these terms and conditions.
When appropriate, the consumer will have at all times the rights of information, rectification and cancellation of personal data in accordance with Law No. 19,628 on the protection of personal data.
Payment Methods Accepted by the Provider
The products and services offered on this site, unless for expressly excepted cases another means of payment is established, can only be paid with the following instruments:
Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club International bank cards issued in Chile or abroad as long as they maintain a current contract for such purposes with the issuing company. Cards issued abroad do not support the payment method in installments. The use of the previously mentioned cards will be subject to what is established in these Terms and Conditions and in relation to their issuer, and what is agreed in the respective Opening Contracts and Regulations of Use. In case of contradiction, what is expressed in the latter will prevail. instrument.
Bank debit cards. The use of the previously mentioned cards will be subject to what is established in these Terms and Conditions and in relation to their issuer, and what is agreed in the respective Opening Contracts and Regulations of Use. In case of contradiction, what is expressed in the latter will prevail. instrument.
Furthermore, in the case of bank cards accepted on this site, the aspects related to it, such as the date of issue, expiration, quota, blockages, etc., will be governed by the respective Opening Contract and Regulation of Use, in such a way. so that the supplier will not be responsible for any of the aspects indicated.
The provider in each case may indicate certain purchase conditions according to the means of payment used by the user.
Returns and Exchanges Procedure
Without prejudice to the fact that the supplier excludes the possibility of unilateral retraction of the contract concluded by electronic means, the consumer may request returns or exchanges, within the territory of Chile, which "may" be accepted by the supplier, in order to obtain full satisfaction. the client's. The parties record and accept that this is a right that remains at the sole discretion of the supplier. In any case, this request can only be made by the consumer within a period of 10 business days from receipt of the product.
The requirements for any exchange or return are as follows:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach proof of payment and point out the problem
Request it within 3 months after the purchase of the product, in case of a vice or defect of the product that disables it for its natural use;
The product must be unused, with labels, in perfect condition and must have the original packaging. You must deliver all its accessories, manuals and warranty policies, if they have been included in the dispatch of the same.
Once the conditions established above have been met, in the case of changing products, it can only be done for the same product or one of equal or greater value, in which case the difference in price must be paid prior to the change, if applicable.
In the events described above, shipping costs and removal of the product in case of return, will be borne by the customer. For security reasons, the client will not be able to make this dispatch or withdrawal by their own means.
Dispatch of the Goods Object of the Contract
The goods purchased through this website will be subject to the dispatch and delivery conditions chosen by the consumer only within the options offered by the supplier on the website for this purpose.
All information regarding the place and name of the office is the sole responsibility of the consumer.
The terms chosen for dispatch and delivery are counted from the moment the bidding company has validated the purchase order and the means of payment used, and business days for these purposes are considered Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays.
The consumer may not use post office boxes both in Chile and abroad as a delivery address.
The shipments of products from this site are only made within the territory of the Republic of Chile.
Enter your email and we will keep you up to date with all our new products, launches and offers!